/ About Us
- MAINTENANCE - Custom, proprietary, cloud-based Service Management system. We service most makes and brands of HVAC equipment.
- COMMISSIONING - Commissioning, Recommissioning and RetroCommissioning Services.
- DESIGN/BUILD - We provide comprehensive design/build HVAC services with professional engineers on staff. Our design team expertise delivers cost-effective, reliable and energy-efficient HVAC systems for Commercial, Industrial and Mission-Critical environments. Post-installation, we provide full-service, fixed-cost maintenance agreements to guarantee long-term operating costs. We offer total accountability over the life of your systems.
- AUTOMATION AND CONTROLS - Design, maintain and manage automation and control systems.
- MISSION-CRITICAL FACILITIES - Tier 1 through Tier 4 Data Center infrastructure design/build.
- INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION AND CHILLER PLANTS - Design and maintain Chiller Plants and Process Chiller equipment in commercial, industrial and mission -critical facilities. We have experts in the overhaul and maintenance of Centrifugal, Screw, Scroll and Reciprocating Chiller Plants.
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT - Comprehensive Energy Management expertise is a core competency. We are committed to helping customers reduce energy usage and operational costs.
- MONITORING AND CALL CENTER - 24/7/365 Monitoring and Call Center and 2-hour response time.
- REFRIGERANT MANAGEMENT - We offer a proprietary, cloud-based Refrigerant Management system for customers to help ensure they are in compliance with EPA 608 and 40 CFR Part 82, Subpart F.
- SAFETY - We maintain one of the absolute best safety records in the business.
Our knowledge, experience and integrity are well-known attributes that have warranted our continued success and assured our customers of having a long-term, reliable partner in Star Service.
We continually invest in the people that make Star Service successful, to ensure they are trained and qualified to meet the needs and expectations of our customers. We believe in making each other at Star Service better, so our customers know they are getting the best from us.
- Star Service technicians are factory-trained in most major brands including Trane, Carrier, Daikin (McQuay) and York/Johnson
- All technicians required to be EPA Section 608 Certified
- Proprietary, cloud-based, Refrigerant Management system to help ensure customer compliance with EPA 608 and 40 CFR Part 82, Subpart F
Licenses & Certifications
- Alabama HVAC License #19122
- Alabama Refrigeration License #53328
- Alabama General Contractor License #37703
- Arkansas HVACR License #0101516
- Florida HVAC License #CAC1820158
- Louisiana Mechanical Contractor License #34465
- Mississippi Contractor License #07436-MC
- Texas Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Contractor License #TACLA113893C
- Texas Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Contractor License #TACLA00021945C
- Texas Electrical Contractor License #35950
- Liebert, Stulz and Schneider Electric Factory-Trained Service Technicians
- ASI Certified Technicians
- Trane, Carrier, Daikin (McQuay) and York/Johnson Factory-Trained Technicians
- Niagara AX/N4 Technical Certification
- Distech Controls Certification
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Certified Energy Auditor (CEA)
- LEED AP
- LEED Green Associate
- Licensed Master HVAC
- Licensed Master Electrician
- Journeyman Refrigeration/HVAC
- Mitsubishi Installation and Service Certified
- OSHA 10 Certified
- TWIC Certification
- Certified Refrigerant Compliance Manager (CRCM)
- Central Gulf Industrial Alliance
- Partners for Environmental Progress
- Bay Area Houston Economic Partnership
- Golden Triangle Business Roundtable
- Association of Chemical Industry of Texas
- Hotel Engineers Association
- Association of Energy Engineers
- Houston Area Hospital Engineers Association
- Texas Gulf Coast Maintenance & Operations