/ Indoor Air Quality
Outdoor Air Ventilation
- Increasing Outside Air (OA) ventilation to the maximum rate is another viable option.
- Contact us to have this option evaluated for your building.
- Building owners may want to incorporate a static plate energy recovery system.
- This system supports a MERV 13 filter, which helps to filter out the smallest possible particulates.
- This option increases the amount of outside air a system can handle, which flushes out viral particulates and allows more fresh air into the space.
- We advise against an energy wheel-based ERV since it allows up to a 10% bypass, which may recirculate contaminated air within the space.