/ Indoor Air Quality
Temperature & Humidity Control
- Temperature and humidity levels may affect the viability of the virus and its ability to spread via aerosolized particles.
- Higher levels of humidity increase the droplet size, which decreases the time the particles remain airborne.
- Ideal temperature ranges would be between 70-75 degrees.
- Ideal humidity levels would be between 40-60 percent.
- Exposure to sunlight further decreases the viability of the virus.
- Facilities should consider Static Plate ERVs to effectively remove pathogens while assisting with humidity control.