/ Indoor Air Quality
Bipolar Ionization Technology
- Bipolar ionization technology reacts like sunlight in the atmosphere to produce a natural bio-climate rich in positive and negative oxygen ions.
- The oxygen ions charge the airborne particles which causes them to cluster together and become caught in air filters.
- Bipolar ionization neutralizes particulate matter and reduces airborne pollutants such as bacteria, viruses, mold spores, odors, chemicals from cleaning agents, paint and varnish, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde from furniture, flooring, and cabinets.
- This technology is relatively inexpensive and is easily installed in the supply duct or air handler of your HVAC system without disturbing building occupants.
- Added benefits of bipolar ionization are the reduction of dust and mold particles, odors, and static electricity.
- Bipolar ionization technology is one of the most effective systems for continuously cleaning and decontaminating indoor air.
For a complete description of the maintenance programs we offer, please refer to our MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS.
For a more complete list of the types of systems we service, please refer to SYSTEMS.